If you are the Samsung Smart Tv user, Samsung apps offer a wide range of paid apps or free apps as per your interest such as sports, information, entertainment, games, and social networking.
Some popular apps for Samsung Smart tv may include YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, BBC iPlayer, LoveFilm, ITV Player and more.
If you want to see an app on your Samsung Smart tv for watching videos, movies, and series. You can add apps to Samsun smart tv via the Samsung Apps Store.
We take a tutorial on how to add apps to Samsung Smart Tv or how to download apps on Samsung Smart Tv and how to install applications on Samsung Smart Tv.
Follow the steps to download and install apps on your Samsung Smart Tv (F Series)
- Press the SMART HUB button on your Samsung Smart Tv remote.
- Select the Samsung Apps by using NAVIGATION keys of your tv remote.
- Once Samsung Apps is selected. Press the ENTER button on your Samsung Smart tv remote control. After that, the Samsung apps window appear on your Samsung Smart tv’s Screen. Here, you can access all Samsung Smart tv apps.
- Select your app which you want to install on your Smart tv by using the navigation keys of your tv remote.
- If your app is selected then you will able to download this Apps. Press the enter button on selected Samsung Smart tv app for installing the app on your Samsung Smart Tv.
- After that, the downloaded Samsung apps appear on your Smart Hub. You can access the Samsung apps by pressing the enter key on it.
- Good Luck! Enjoy with best Samsung Smart tv apps.
Note: Samsung Smart tv apps may vary by country or regions. Netflix membership is also required. Samsung Apps Store may vary accounting to your Samsung Smart Tv Series.