Lg smart tv is the most popular smart tv brand all around the worlds. Many users use the Lg smart tv for watching the videos, movies, series and more. They are facing some problems to connect LG tv to wifi. And also try for connecting the internet to LG Smart Tv automatically.
If you are an LG smart tv user and you do not know how to connect LG tv to the internet with an ethernet cable or wifi network. You can follow below tips if your LG smart tv wont connect to wifi or wired network.
1. Connect your LG Smart TV to Wireless Connection or wifi network
- Press on the SMART button on your LG smart tv remote.
- After that, Select the Setting and press OK button.
- Select the Network option and choose the Network Connection.
- After that, Choose Start Connection.
- Firstly, your LG Smart TV will try to connect to a wired connection network. If it doesn’t find anyone, after that it will try to connect to your WiFi networks.
- Select your available WiFi network which you want to connect to your LG tv.
- Enter all credentials details before to connect your wifi network.
- Now, your LG smart TV is connected to your WiFi network.
2. Connect LG Smart TV to Wired Connection or an Ethernet cable
- Firstly, connect an ethernet cable to your LG Smart TV’s LAN port.
- After that, take your LG smart tv remote and press Smart Button and access the home menu.
- Choose the Setting option and press the OK button on it.
- Select Network option and Choose the Network Connection.
- Press button on Start Connection,
- After that, your LG TV automatically connected to your wired connection.
After that, you find LG tv network connection problems and solved them. You can follow the article The Best Apps for LG Smart TV