Facebook avatar launch avatar creation feature in India. FB avatar creation feature also available in USA, New Zealand, Canada, Europe and Australia. You can create your personalized avatar from Facebook Avatar Feature and share with your friends. Most of the users create our avatar and share in profile, comments, and groups.
If you want to create your cartoonish character or FB Avatar, then you need to update your Facebook Android App from Google Play Store or Facebook IOS app from Apple app store. After updating your app, you can able to access Facebook Avatar feature on your mobile device or smartphones.
If you don’t know how to create a avatar on Facebook by using android or iOS fb app, then you need to follow the below instructions for creating your cartoonish character or avatars on Facebook. Follow the screenshots or snapshot for easy to create a personalized avatar on Facebook.
How to create avatar on Facebook
1. Open your FB app on your mobile device and tab on the three horizontal lines that will show right upper corner on your mobile display.
2. After that, scroll down your menu and tap on See More option (tap on arrow icon for expending).
3. Now, Avatars option will show on top of menu. Tap on Avatars.
4. After that, you need to select your skin tone and tap on the Next Button.
5. After that, a avatar customized window appear on your screen where you can choose your skin tone, hair style, hair color, face shape, complexion, face lines, eye shapes, eye color, eye makeup, eyebrows styles, eyebrow colors, Bindi, Eyewear, nose styles, nose ring, mouth shapes, lipsticks shades, facial hair like beard and mooches, body shapes, outfits, head wears, Earrings and many more options. After customized your cartoonish character or avatar, you need to tap on the Done button that will appear on top upper right on your screen.
6. After finishing avatar, tap on the Next button.
7. Tap on the Next button.
8. Now, you can select a pose for showing off your new created avatar by a post. You can share to News Feed, send in WhatsApp or Skip.
9. You can set as Profile picture as temporary. Go back avatar option and select the arrow icon and after that tap on the Set as Profile Picture button.
10. After creating your avatar, Goto back on avatar option for adding stickers with your avatars. Select your favorite sticker from all stickers menu. And you can send in Menu and share on other platforms by selecting more options.