If you are a Vizio TV user. You want to activate the sleep timer on your Vizio smart tv for turning on and off. But, you don’t know how to activate the Vizio sleep timer on your TV.
Follow the steps to activate the sleep timer on Vizio TV
- Take your Vizio smart tv remote, press on the menu button.
- A menu box opens on your TV’s screen, then select the Sleep Timer Icon and press on the OK button on your Vizio TV remote.
- After that, the Vizio Sleep Timer menu open on your smart tv’s screen.
- After that, select your time slot like 30, 60, 90, 120 and 180 minute for turning OFF Vizio Tv.
- If you want to deactivate the sleep timer, then you need to change the settings to OFF.
- After that, Press on OK button.
- For EXIT, press on the Exit button.
How to set the Auto Power Feature on Vizio Smart TV
If you want to save power whenever your Vizio smart tv has no signal. You need to set the sleep timer for turning off your TV.
Follow the below steps to set the auto power feature
- Take your TV remote and open the sleep timer menu.
- After that, select the Auto Power OFF option by using the arrow navigation keys of your remote and press on the OK button.
- After that, Auto power menu will show on your screen.
- Select the either Highlight OFF or 10 Min and press on the OK button
- Press on the Exit button for exit the menu.