Some chrome users are finding on google where is the home button on chrome or how to get home button on chrome browser. In this guide, you will learn how to add or enable home button on your chrome browser on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux and Mac operating systems.
How to get a home button on google chrome?
You need to follow the below steps or instructions to enable the home button on your Google Chrome browser.
1. Open your Google Chrome browser.
2. Select the Menu button which is given in the upper right corner of your web browser.
3. After that, you need to select the Settings option.
4. A settings menu will appear on your screen in a new tab, you can search the “Show Home button” text on the setting search bar otherwise you need to select Appearance and Show Home button.
5. If you want to enable the Show Home Button, then click on the toggle button for enable or disable.
6. After enable Show home button, you can select the new tab page or your custom web URL option by selecting the radio button.
7. After enabling, it will appear on the left side of your chrome’s address bar.