Many Vizio Smart TV users want to use the internet web browser on Vizio Smart Tv. And some questions arise on the mind such as “How to browse internet on Vizio Smart Tv?” or “How to get internet browser on Vizio tv?”, “How to surf the web on Vizio smart tv?” , “how to access internet on Vizio smart tv” and many more.
According to Vizio Supports, Vizio HD TVs do not have any full internet web browser at this time, but you can use some utilized apps that provide the direct services (Such as Netflix, Vudu, Hulu etc).
We try to find the above question’s solutions. But we find some solutions. in my opinion, you can access the internet web browser on your Smart TV via connecting browser device to Cat5 port or connecting through PC cable unit.
Follow the steps, if your Vizio Smart tv does not access the Internet Connection
If you are a Vizio Smart TV user, you need the internet connection for accessing the internet based built-in apps.
You can handle this problem to follow simple and easy steps for connecting to the internet.
- Firstly, Check your internet connection which is connecting with your TV.
- Make changes in DHCP settings
- You can test on other devices.
- Reset your tv settings. ( Before reset, Please check your smart tv’s internet connection which is connected or not )
How to connect internet on my Vizio Smart TV via a Wireless network or a wired Network
If you want to access the internet on your smart tv. You can connect the internet via a wireless network and a wired or cable network. You can follow these simple steps for accessing the internet on your tv.
1, Connect the internet through wireless networks
- Press the menu button on your Vizio smart tv remote.
- After that, select the Network option and Press on OK button.
- After that the select the Network option, select the wireless option.
- Select your WiFi Network and enter all credential details.
- Now your Smart tv is connected with your WiFi network.
2. Connect the internet via a wired connection
- Firstly, Connect your Ethernet cable to your TV’s LAN Port.
- Press on the menu button on your tv remote.
- Select the network option and press on OK Button.
- After that select the Wired Network option.
- Now your Vizio tv connected with your wired network.