You can share your video from your Windows 10 laptop or computer by using the miracast protocol. In this tutorial, you will learn how to find the miracast options in window 10 computer and how to use to cast your videos and screen.
You can also connect your window 10 computer on your smart tv with help of the miracast options. Miracast software is a built-in feature in Windows 10. You don’t need to install any software for the miracast.
If you don’t sure does my pc support miracast or how to get miracast on my pc. Follow the below methods to check the miracast on your Windows 10 PC.
How to Check with shortcut option to cast?
1. You need to press on the Window icon key and P button at a time on your system keyboard.
2. A project window box will appear on the right side of your pc screen. The project window box will appear some options to share the screen. You can choose one of them as per your requirement to cast it.
3. If Miracast is not available on your pc, then it will show an error on your system display.
How to check the miracast through Display Settings
1. First, you need to click on the window icon on your laptop display.
2. After that, click on the Setting icon.
3. Select the System on your Settings window dialog box.
4. Click on the Display options.
5. After that, you will see Connect to a wireless display option your display screen.
6. Click on the Connect to a wireless display option and add your device for miracasting.
How to check the miracast option by using the DxDiag command?
1. Open your Run dialogue box by using the press Window key and the R key at the same time.
2. Type the dxdiag on the search box and click on the ok button.
3. After that, DirectX Diagnostic tool window will appear on your pc’s display.
4. Click on the save all information button to save your system information in txt format.
5. After that, goto your save location file and open save dxdiag text file on your pc.
6. Press the ctrl and F key at same time and search the Miracast on your text file.