You can connect the internet on your Panasonic Viera smart tv via wifi and wired network to access internet-based apps. If you don’t sure how to connect mobile wifi or router wifi internet on your Panasonic smart tv.
Follow the below-given instructions to pair the internet on your Panasonic smart tv via a wifi network.
How to pair a Wifi network on your Panasonic Viera Smart tv
1. Take your Panasonic tv remote control and press on the Menu icon button for opening the Menu window on your Panasonic tv screen.
2. You need to select the Network option which will appear on the left side of the menu window on your tv screen. Press on the Ok button.
3. Select the Network Connection option and press on OK button.
4. After that, a network connection menu will appear on your Panasonic Viera smart tv screen. You need to select the Quick Setup for easy automatic settings. Press on OK button on your Remote control.
5. After that, you need to select your connect method which you want to connect internet on your Panasonic smart tv. Select the Wifi method.
6. Select your prefer wifi network name from the available wifi network connection list.
7. Now, you need to enter your Wifi network connection credentials to connect the internet on your Panasonic Viera smart tv.
8. After connecting with Wifi, a success message will show on your Panasonic tv screen. Select the Done button which will be given on the Wireless network settings window.