You are a user of the Sharp Smart TV. You want to watch your favorite videos, movies and shows on your Sharp smart tv by using the streaming apps and services. You need to connect your sharp smart tv to internet by using a Wifi networks.
You can also update your Sharp Smart TV’s software by using the internet to improve your Sharp TV’s functionality and performance. You can also add apps to Sharp Smart tv by using internet from app stores.
How to connect sharp smart tv to internet via WiFi
If you are facing the problem or issues for connecting internet on your sharp smart TV. And you don’t know how to connect to Sharp AQUOS Smart TV to intenet via wifi networks. You can use the below following steps for connecting Sharp TV to internet via WiFi/ wireless networks.
- Take your Sharp Smart TV remote control and press on the Menu button.
- Select the Internet Setup option.
- After that, select Network Step and choose the Connection Type option.
- After that, you need to choose the Wireless option in connection type.
- Select the Wireless Setup.
- After that, select change and search options.
- Select your home Wifi network name and enter your Wifi network credentials like Wifi passwords.
Note: Above all steps for Sharp AQUOS Smart TV models, If you are using other sharp smart tv models, then the process of connect to internet maybe slightly different,