Ola tv application is a third party app that is not available on the Amazon app store. You need to download and install the ola app with the downloader app on your firesticks.
Steps to download and add Ola tv app on Firestick:
1. You need to click on the Find option that will appear on the middle of your firestick menu bar on the home screen.
2. Type the Downloader text on the search bar and search it.
3. Downloader text related search results will appear on your tv screen and select the download app icon and install it.
How to unable the install apps on firesticks or Fire tv from Unknown Sources
If you are installing the third party applications on your Fire tv, then you need to enable the install unknown apps features. After that, you can install the apps on your fire tv.
Steps to enable the “Install Unknown Apps” Feature on Fire TV:
1. You need to click on the Settings gear icon and open it.
2. After that, you need to choose the My Fire TV option that will appear under Settings menu. Open the My Fire TV menu.
3. Select the Developer Option that will appear on your screen.
4. Select the Install Unknown apps to turn on for installing the app that will be not available on your App Store.
5. After that, you need to click on the Downloader app icon and turn it ON.
6. Open the Downloader app and enter the Url https://bit.ly/3yKHKAu and click on the GO button.
7. After that, the Ola tv apk files start to download. After downloading, click on the install button for installing the app on your fire tv.
8. Now, you can streaming your app and watch your favorite shows.