If you are facing your vizio tv making high pitched noise continuously when you turn on & turn Off your Vizio smart tv. You don’t know why is my tv making a buzzing noise continouly.
You need to follow the below steps for fixing the vizio tv making loud buzzing noise problems.
How to fix Vizio tv buzzing sound Problems
You can follow below steps for fixing your Vizio tv making buzzing noise when turned on.
1. Checking your Vizio TV’s Power Cycle
- First, you need to turn off your Vizio TV.
- After that, you need to remove your Vizio tv power cords cables from power outlets.
- Next, you need to press and hold your TV’s power button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- After that, you need to plug in your tv’s power cord cables and turn your Vizio smart tv. Maybe you find now, your vizio humming noise problem fixed. If not, then you need to follow other steps.
2. Reduce Backlight Settings
If you increase your backlight settings, maybe your vizio smart tv start loud buzzing noise. You need to reduce your Backlight for fixing vizio tv makes popping noise or humming noise.
Follow the below steps:
- Take your Vizio TV remote control and pressing on the Menu Button.
- Select the Picture Setting option.
- After that, select the Backlight setting option and turn it down.
- Unplug All connected devices from your Vizio TV
- You need to unplug all connected devices from your Vizio TV. After that, if you get any humming noise from your TV, then you need to contact Vizio customer support.
3. Plug a new device to your TV
If you want a plug a new device like speakers, DVD players, Sound bars.and etc to your vizio tv, But you faced your tv makes a high pitched noise continuously. You need to contact your Device Manufacture customer support for assistance about this issue.