You can use the addon installer on Kodi 17 to watch your favourite shows and movies on your Kodi devices.
What is Addon Installer on Kodi?
Simply, It is a source for bringing your favourite movies and shows on your Kodi device. You can install your addons to enhance the Kodi Experience. You can browse from kodi website and install on your Kodi device.
If you don’t sure how to get addon installer on Kodi and install on your kodi device. Follow the below-given instructions step by step to put addon installer on kodi device.
How to add addon installer to Kodi
1. Firstly, You need to go to your Kodi main menu and select the Settings icon option which will appear on your Kodi menu screen.
2. After that, you need to select the File Manager Option by using your navigation keys.
3. A File Manager window will appear on your screen. You need to select the Add Source Option which will appear the left side of your tv screen.
4. After that, you need to give your Kodi add-on installer URL or browse your addon. For example, we are taking an URL “http://fusion.tvaddons.co” to install Kodi addons on smart tv. Enter this url and Type a name for this media source like “fusion“. Press on the OK button.
5. After that, you need to go back on your Kodi home screen and select the Add-ons option which will be given the left side of your Kodi screen.
6. An Add-ons window will appear on your screen. You need to select the box icon and press on entering an add-on browser button.
7. An Add-on browser window will appear on your screen. You need to select the Install from zip files.
8. You need to select your file “fusion” for installing on your Kodi device.
9. Click on the begin-here folder and installed it. It will configure itself.
10. After that, you need to click plugin.program.indigo-x.zip
11. Indigo addon installed on your Kodi. if you want to add other addons on your Kodi device. Repeat above all steps again for installing addon on Kodi.