If you want to operate other things like DVD player, Home Theater and other electronic equipment by using a single Sharp TV Aquos remote control.
If you don’t know how to program Shart tv remote control as a universal remote. You can follow this tutorial for programming sharp TV Remote control as a universal remote control.
NOTE: Make sure your Sharp TV Aquos remote control is compatible as a universal remote. Some of tv remote control is not compatible.
Follow steps to program Sharp TV remote control as a Universal remote
- Firstly, power on your electronic component which you want to connect with Sharp TV Aquos remote control. For example, you want to connect your Sony DVD player.
- Take your TV remote and pointing to your DVD player and press on the Function button on your tv remote control. An LED light is blinking on your device
- After that. press both button Display and Function at a time for entering the device code mode. See the LED light is blinking again on your device.
- After that, enter your device remote code. For Example, Use “05” remote code for your DVD player. If you want to use below shart tv remote codes for universal remote for connecting your remote to other electronics brands equipment.
- If you enter correct Sharp Aquos Remote Code for universal remote, then your LED light is stopped blinking on your device.
Sharp Aquos TV Remote Codes for Universal Remote
If you don’t know about the sharp tv remote codes for universal remote, then you can check your component codes from sharp tv remote codes list.
3 digit remote codes for Shart tv universal remote control
002, 013, 014, 111, 502, 509, 712, 812, 813, 913, 918
Using 4 digit remote codes for programming Sharp TV remote control as a universal remote control
0039, 0386, 1009, 1025, 1077, 1064, 0165, 1004, 1011, 1078, 1081, 1097, 1099
0093, 1153, 1274, 1312, 1311, 1157