Kurio tablet comes with the high-performance features. Kurio gaming tablet is the most popular gaming tablet for kids.
If you are using the Kurio C14100 Kids Tablet or Kurio Xtream 2 tablet. But, you are facing some problems to operate the tablets or kurio tablet wont turn on, then you can reset a kurio tablet for resolving the issues.
If you don’t sure how to reset a kurio tablet or you want to kurio tablet hard reset factory settings. Follow the below-given instructions step by step for resetting the kurio next tab factory settings by default.
How to reset kurio tablet?
1. Firstly, you need to power on your kurio tablet.
2. After that, press the power and + volume button at the same time and hold it for 5 to 10 seconds. You need to release both buttons after loads the kurio screen.
3. When you will see the Android icon image on your Kurio tablet screen. Press on the + button on your kurio tablet to enter on the Menu.
4. After that, you can use the – button to move. Select the “Wipe data/factory reset” option by using the – button.
5. After that, you need to press on the power button to choose the factory reset.
6. You need to press on the – button to choose the YES option and press on the power button to start reset your kurio tablet factory settings by defaults.
7. You can check the formatting data, formatting cache and data wipe completely.
8. Wait for some time to reboot your kurio tablet. After completing the resetting process, you need to press the power button and follow the instruction to set up your kurio tablet.