You are facing the issues such as Panasonic inbuilt app is not working or crashing or sound is not coming on your Panasonic tv. You can reset your Panasonic Viera smart tv factory settings by default to get manufacturer installed settings back.
If you don’t how to reset factory settings on your Panasonic smart tv. Follow below-given instructions step by step for resetting factory settings by default on your Panasonic Smart tv.
Note: Remember in your mind, when you will reset factory settings, then your tv’s saved settings and all data will erases. Please don’t turn off your smart tv during a factory settings reset.
Panasonic Smart TV Factory Settings Reset By Default
1. Take your Panasonic tv remote control and press on the Menu button.
2. Select the Setup option by using your remote navigation arrow Keys. After that, you need to press on OK button on your remote control.
3. Under Setup Menu, you need to select the System option and press on the OK button.
4. Under System menu, select the Factory defaults option and press on OK button on your tv remote control.
5. After that, factory default window will appear on your Panasonic smart tv screen. IF you want to erase all tuning data, then select the Yes button and press on the OK button on your remote.
6. Now, you need to wait for some time to complete the process of factory resetting on your Panasonic smart.