If you facing the issues during operating your Magnavox Roku smart tv. You can use the factory reset settings to change the settings to their original state. After resetting the factory settings by defaults, then all your tv settings and account details removed.
If you don’t sure how to how to reset Magnavox tv without remote or with remote. Follow the below instructions step by step to reset factory settings by default on your Magnavox smart tv.
How to reset my Magnavox tv with Remote?
Perform the below-given steps to Magnavox tv reset factory settings by defaults.
1. Turn on your Magnavox smart tv and go to the Settings menu by using your Magnavox smart tv remote control.
2. Select the Advanced System Settings and press ok button on your remote control.
3. Select the Factory Reset option and Press on the OK button.
4. A factory reset settings menu will appear on Magnavox smart tv screen. You need to read the instruction which highlights about full reset factory settings on your Magnavox tv screen or display.
5. After completion of the Magnavox tv factory reset settings. Your tv will restart and follow the instructions to setup tv which will appear on your screen after restarting tv.
How to reset Magnavox tv without remote
If you don’t have the Magnavox tv remote control or your Magnavox tv remote is not working. You can use the reset button which will give on your Magnavox tv panel.
If you don’t sure how to access the factory settings option without a remote. Follow the below two methods such as Magnavox tv models with a Reset button and Magnavox tv models without a reset button.
Magnavox tv models with a Reset button
1. A reset button will be given on your Magnavox smart tv panel. You need to press the reset button and hold it for 12 to 15 seconds.
2. After completion of the reset factory cycle, a dim light will blink on your Magnavox tv panel.
3. Now, you need to release your tv reset button.
4. After releasing the reset button, your Magnavox tv will restart again.
5. Follow the guide setup instructions to set up your tv.
Magnavox tv models without a Reset button
1. You need to press and hold the Mute and Power button at the same time on your Magnavox tv panel.
2. You need to unplug the power cable and plugin back during holding both buttons.
3. After that, you will see the startup screen on your tv display. Now, you need to release the buttons.
4. Follow the instruction to complete your tv set up.