If you want to retune Panasonic tv or facing the problems to retune your Panasonic tv via Freeview or Freesat. If you don’t know how to retune Panasonic tv via Freeview or Freesat. You can follow the below steps to program channels on your Panasonic tv or update the channels.
How to set up Freeview on Panasonic tv for retuning
1. Take your tv remote control and press on the TV button and select the DVB option.
2. After that, go to Menu and select the Setup option.
3. Select the DVB tuning menu.
4. Select Auto Setup option and press on OK button.
5. After that, enter your postcode for local channels.
6. After entering a postcode, wait for some time until your channel searching is not finished.
How to retune Panasonic TV via Freesat.
- Press on the TV button and select the Freesat option.
- Goto menu and select the Setup.
- Select the Freesat Tuning Menu.
- Select the Auto Setup option and press OK button.
- After that, your panasonic tv starts for retuning. Enter your postcode for local channels.