Samsung smart tv offers the split screen feature where you can watch 2 channels at once on Samsung smart tv or access two inputs at the same time Samsung.
Spilt screen very helpful for the users because you can watch your favourites shows, videos and listen to music and also surf the internet on your web browser at a time.
If you don’t sure how to split screen on Samsung tv, then you can follow the below instructions to use the Samsung smart tv split-screen feature.
How to use Samsung smart tv split screen feature
You can watch multiple channels at the same time by using this feature. Follow the below steps:
1. Take your remote control and press on the Menu button.
2. Select the Picture option.
3. After selecting the picture option, a picture menu will appear on your screen. You need to scroll down and select the other Options.
4. After that, you need to select Open Multi-Link Screen.
5. After selectin the multi link screen option, then it will be activated. Now, you can watch 2 channels at the same time or access the internet.
1. Above multi-screen split steps may be different on other Samsung smart tv models.
2. If you want to surf the internet, then an internet connection required.