You can connect the subwoofer, external audio, and video devices by using Hisense smart tv Bluetooth.
Most of the Hisense TV users have questions on mind does Hisense tv have Bluetooth or do Hisense TVs have Bluetooth.
Hisense smart TVs has a Bluetooth option, but it depends on your Hisense tv. if you don’t know how to turn on Bluetooth on Hisense Smart TV. You can check the Bluetooth option by following the below steps.
How to turn on Bluetooth on your Hisense TV
You can follow the below steps for turning on Hisense tv Bluetooth to connect with the subwoofer and audio external devices.
- Take your Hisense Smart tv remote control, press on the Menu button.
- After that, select the Settings option and press the Enter button.
- Now Settings Menu opens your Hisense tv’s screen, then select the Network options and press on the enter on your remote control.
- You see a Network Menu open on your tv’s screen. Select the Bluetooth option.
- You can turn on and off your Hisense tv Bluetooth.
Note: A Bluetooth device may be malfunction. You can try to connect your device via HDMI and digital optical ports.