LG smart tv is one of the most popular smart tv all around the world. LG companies provide built in all types of app which you can install just a click on your smart tv.
If you are using the older version of the app on your LG smart tv. You can update the latest version of your app for enchancing the functionality.& user views.
If you don’t know how to update apps on lg smart tv, then you can follow the below instructions for updating an app on your LG TV.
How to update lg smart tv apps
- First, take your LG smart tv remote control and press on the Home button.
- After that, Goto on LG Content Store and open it.
- Goto My Apps which are showing on your tv screen.
- After that, you need to select your app which you want to update on your LG smart tv.
- Press on the Update button for updating.
Note: If you want to update all apps at a time, then select the Update all option.
How to update apps on LG TV automatically
- Take your LG tv remote control and select the Settings option. Goto All Settings.
- After that, select the General settings option and click on the About this TV option.
- Now, you need to select the Automatic Updates option and turn on for automatically updates the apps.