You can update your Panasonic smart tv firmware software with the latest versions to improve your smart tv performance and user experience.
If you don’t know how to update firmware software on Panasonic Viera smart tv. Follow the below-given instructions for updating Panasonic smart tv firmware software.
How to update firmware on Panasonic smart tv
1. Take your remote control and press on the Menu Button on your remote control.
2. A menu window will appear on your Panasonic smart tv screen. You need to select the Network option and press on OK button on your remote control.
3. After that, You need to select the Software Update option and press on the OK button.
4. After that, a system update window will appear on your screen. You will see your Panasonic smart tv software current version and the latest version of software on your tv screen.
5. After that, select the Yes button if you like to start the software button on your Panasonic smart tv. Otherwise, select No, if you don’t want to update Panasonic tv firmware. It will be returned on the previous screen.
6. After selecting the Yes button, you need to wait to complete the process of software updating on your Panasonic smart tv or until your software updating process bar reaches on 100 per cent.
7. After software update process completed, your Panasonic smart tv shut off and restart automatically. Please don’t turn off your Panasonic tv after the TV restart. You need to wail around 3 min to update your all software files on your tv.
8. Now, your software had been successfully updated on your Panasonic tv. If you want to check, then go to Software Update option again and check their your current version of the software.