LG Smart Share
You can view your photos or images, videos, music from your smartphone, tablet, and Laptop by using the LG Smart Share.
LG Smart Share sends all your selected media from your android or ios mobile device, computers to your LG Smart TV.
What do I need for using LG Smart Share?
- LG Smart Tv
- Need a device such as a computer, smartphone, and tablet
- You need to download the Smart Share Software or DLNA certified software.
- After that, you can connect your device by a wired or wireless network
- You can enjoy playing your media file by following all the above requirements.
LG Smart Share use the DLNA certified (Digital Living Network Alliance) technology for steaming the media files. You can stream your media from anywhere in your home by using the DLNA Certified devices without any wires.
What is the requirement for DLNA certified technology
Check your PC requirements for installing Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials program
- Windows XP (Service pack 2 or later), Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (32- and 64-bit)
- CPU- 1.2 GHz and more.
- Graphics card- 32MB+
- Network environment: 100 MB Ethernet, Wireless LAN WLAN (IEEE 802.11g)
Smart Share Media Link
Smart Share’s Media Link is the most suitable service for converting your existing media files into your device’s designer library. Media link provides all detailed information about your media files such as media description, director, viewer rating and other information by automatically searches from the web.
What is the requirement for using Media Link
- PC requirement for installing LG SmartShareTM- CPU
- Minimum spec: Intel Pentium4 2.0G upper / AMD Sempron 2000 upper
- Recommended spec: Intel Pentium Dual Core upper / AMD Sempron 64×2 upper- RAM
- Minimum spec: 1GB upper Recommended spec: 2GB upper- VGA
- Minimum spec: Memory 64MB, Resolution 1024*768 upper, Video card 16bit upper
- Recommended spec: Memory 128MB, Resolution 1024*768 upper, Video card 16bit upper- HDD: 200MB upper- OS: Windows XP (Service pack 2 uppers), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8- Windows Media Player: 11.0.5721.5280 upper- Network: 100MB Ethernet, Wireless Lan WLAN(IEEE 802.11g) upper
You can use the USB port for connecting your digital camera, mp3 player, hard drive and pen drive. You can also play your favorite media by using the USB 2.0
Connect your digital camera, MP3 player or USB hard drive using the USB port. Share your photos, music, or High Definition movies in a way that all can enjoy.
We have guides available to help with using the Smart Share TV app. Just click the button for the TV Support Center!