If you are facing the problems in accessing the apps or internet and other issues on your Philips Smart TV, then you can troubleshoot your issue by using the Philips TV to factory reset settings options.
If you don’t know how to reset Philips TV by using the factory reset settings. You can read this article and follow the below steps for resetting Philips Tv via factory reset using your tv remote.
Follow the steps to reset Philips TV via Factory Reset Settings
- Power on your Philips Tv.
- Take your Philips TV remote and press on the Menu Button.
- After that, select the Settings option by using your remote navigation arrow keys.
- Select the Reset AV Settings by using the navigation arrow keys.
- After that, Press on the Start Now button and press on the OK button for resetting your TV’s settings.