If you want to revert back all settings such as channel, time settings, picture, and audio & video sound settings. You can perform the Samsung tv factory reset task to reset your all tv’s settings by default.
If you don’t know how to reset Samsung tv, then you can read this tutorial carefully and follow the steps for resetting your Samsung smart TV by using the factory reset setting method.
Follow steps to perform the factory reset on your Samsung TV
You can follow the below steps to reset Samsung tv by using the factory reset option.
- Power on your Samsung Smart Tv.
- Take your Samsung Smart TV remote, press on the Menu button.
- After that, select the Support option by using the navigation arrow keys of your Samsung smart tv remote.
- Select the Self Diagnosis option by using the navigation remote’s arrow keys.
- Select the Reset option.
- After that, enter your pin before performing the factory reset on your Samsung Smart Tv. If you are performing a factory reset on Samsung tv for the first time, then your Samsung TV default pin is 0000.
- A factory reset setting dialog box opens your Samsung TV’s screen. Press on the Yes button to proceed the factory reset on Samsung TV.
- Wait some minutes until your Samsung Smart TV’s power off and power on back again.
- After that, Follow all instructions to set up your Samsung Smart TV’s screen.