Roblox is the most popular user-friendly and the largest online user-generated gaming platform. Mostly kids and teens play the online game on Roblox platform.
Roblox provides an online gaming platform where a user can create adventures and play the online games.
You can play the game on Roblox online gaming platform by using your Andriod device, iPhone device, Mac Systems, Amazon Device and Xbox One.
If you are an admin on Roblox platform. You need to run the script for accessing the Roblox for playing the games. You can choose the best Roblox admin commands from most useful Roblox admin commands list.
The best Roblox admin commands list
If you don’t know how to use admin commands in Roblox. You can follow the below instructions and run the Roblox admin commands on your Mac and Windows-based systems.
1. Positive (+ve) Player Effects
If you want to use the player to the server, then below player effect commands
“respawn/player name]” admin command.
2. If you want to give defensive force field for a player then use above
4. For Players tool
give/[players name]/[items name]
2. Negative (-ve) Player Effects
1. Remove or take the player’s games tool
2. Turn on the Zombie infected players question
3. Freeze the players
4. For latter effects
5. Create a jail cell around the players
6. Remove the Jail cell around a player, then use below Roblox command
7. Explode the players
8. Kill or damage the players
3. Roblox admin commands for fun
1. For fall down the player
2. Sit down the players
3. Sparkles the players
4. Remove the Sparkles the players
4. Roblox admin commands for Utility tasks
1. View the message on the screen for all the players
2. Set the limit the number of players which play on the server at a time
maxplayers/[enter Player number]
3. Use the below Roblox admin commands for Shut down the server.
4. Use the below Roblox admin commands for giving the 3 times warning for player’s misbehaving
4. If you want to all admin name list, use the below Roblox admin commands
5. Use the below command for displaying all available useful commands list on your screen