If you want to connect or pair your home theatres, speakers and headphone to Samsung Smart TV via Bluetooth. But, you don’t know how to turn on Bluetooth on Samsung Smart TV.
You can follow the below steps to turn on Samsung Smart TV Bluetooth.
How to connect bluetooth headphones to Samsung smart tv
- Open the connection guides menu in your Samsung Smart TV.
- After that, select the Bluetooth option.
- Activate your audio device’s pairing mode which you want to pair with a smartphone.
- If no connection list shows on Samsung smart tv screen, then refresh or re-scan your Bluetooth device.
- If a list shows on your Samsung smart tv’s screen. Select your headphone or speaker Bluetooth connection name from the list.
- After that, Select the pair and connect button for pairing headphone with Samsung smart tv.
- If your pairing process is done, then your device is connected dialog box open on your Smart tv’s screen. Select the Ok button.
Why my device won’t be connected with Samsung Smart TV Bluetooth
If you are facing your device won’t pair with Samsung smart tv Bluetooth, then you need to check the below steps and trying to fix all problems before starting to Bluetooth pairing.
- Firstly, check your device Bluetooth compatibility.
- Check your device and Samsung Smart TV Bluetooth are turned on.
- Verify your device is in pairing mode or not.
- If you are facing the same problem, then you need to turn off your both Samsung tv and device. Turn on again.
- Verify your Smartphone battery is fully charged or not.
- Verify your device is not connected or paired with another TV’s Bluetooth. If connected to another, then you need to unpaired your device with another tv.