You may experience the need to cast your iOS device on a bigger screen, such as Samsung TV or other brands of Smart TVs. This article will show you different functional methods that will help you to see the screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung tv.
An iPhone is a very compact device that allows you to do many things, such as surf the Internet, view your social networks, watch movies and play games, among other possibilities. But, sometimes the iPhone screen seems to be too small for your activities. Now, if you wonder how to mirror iPhone to Samsung tv, here we will explain 3 ways to screen mirror the iPhone to Samsung tv.
1. Mirror for Samsung TV
The first way to view an iPhone screen on a Smart TV is by using an application called Mirror for Samsung TV. This application can stream the screen activities of almost all iOS devices on a Samsung Smart TV. It’s a useful tool that can be purchased from iTunes for about $ 6.68.
There are specific Samsung TV models that work with this program, these are smart TVs from 2012 to current 2018. The program works using the Internet, so a stable connection is required. To connect your iPhone to Samsung smart tv screen mirroring.
these are the steps you will have to follow.
- Download and install the Mirror application for Samsung TV from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Once installed, open the tool and wait until you see the Samsung Smart TV icon appear on the screen, press it.
- After that, a notice will also be displayed on your Smart TV, after which, through your remote control, you must press “Allow”.
- At this point, you must activate screen recording by going to “Settings”> “Control Center”, and then selecting “Access within applications”. Then, press the option “Customize control” to find the screen recorder and activate it.
- Go back to the tool’s interface, where you will have to verify all the settings and YouTube will run as a test.
- To start your broadcast, launch the “Control Center” and then activate the screen recording function.
- From here, you can enjoy different activities from your iOS screen directly on your Samsung Smart TV.
This is a good method to use if you don’t like cables and other additional devices, as this method can be used wirelessly. However, there is a delay of a few seconds in the transmission, so if you want a fast transmission, this option is not ideal.
2. Lightning Digital Adapter and HDMI Cable
Another way to share your iPhone screen mirroring Samsung tv is by using a Lightning Digital Adapter and an HDMI cable. This is a more stable way to mirror your screen since it will be connected by a cable and not by an Internet connection. The adapter is composed of an ARM chip and 256MB of RAM and is responsible for the transmission process. With this method, you will get a maximum resolution of 900p instead of Full HD. To cast your screen with this method, here are the steps you’ll need to follow.
- You need to connect the end of your Lightning cable to the port on your iOS device.
- Connect one end of your HDMI cable to your Smart TV.
- After that, connect your HDMI cable and your Lightning cable to the Adapter.
- Now, switch your TV’s video source to HDMI and your iPhone’s home screen will instantly show up.
- You can now play what you want on your iPhone and it will be displayed on your Samsung TV.
This method is more stable compared to the wireless process we mentioned earlier. The transmission is more accurate than the first method. But you will need to buy the HDMI cable and adapter, which are somewhat expensive, and the maximum transmission resolution is 900p.
In this guide we will help you How to mirror iPhone to Samsung tv using Airplay2
- Connect your iPhone or iPad device and Samsung TV to the same Wifi connection.
- Take your iPhone swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Screen Mirroring tile on the Control Center screen
- Tap the AirPlay icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Select your compatible Samsung TV.
- If you see a code displayed, though, you will need to input this before your video.