You can communicate with your clients or college friends by using Skype. If you want to play the audio on request of your client which wanted to hear some sound sample.
But, you don’t know how to share audio on Skype. You can follow the steps to share system sound on Skype with modifying some settings on your computer or mac system.
How to enable Skype share system sound
If you want to use skype share system sound on your MAC system or windows based computer (Window 10, Window 8 and etc.) or your skype share system sound not working. Follow the below steps to play audio through Skype.
- Firstly, take your mouse pointer on the Speakers icon which is shown on right bottom on your window taskbar. Press the Right click and select the Recording Devices Option.
- After that, a Sound named dialog box open your Computer’s screen and it is already select the recording pane.
- Right Click on empty space on your dialog box window and select the Show Disable Device option.
- After that, you can select the Stereo Mix device and right click on it and select the Enable option.
- After that, click on the Ok Button on your Sound Dialog box.
- After that, Go to on your Skype application and click on the 3 dot icon and select the Settings option.
- After that, Click on the Audio & Video tab which show the left sidebar on your Skype application windows.
- Go to on Audio Microphone Section and select the Stereo Mix Option by using the Drop-down icon which shown on the right side on Audio Microphone Section.
- After that, you apply all the steps on your computer or mac system and Skype app. You can share system sound on skype.