TCL smart tv is more popular smart television all around the world. You can connect internet to your tcl smart tv to access the entertainment and other apps for enjoying.
You can connect your TCL smart tv to the internet via wired or wireless network to stream the Netflix, YouTube, Live TV and other streaming apps and functionalities of the televisions.
If you are not aware of how to browse the internet on TCL smart tv or how to connect the internet on TCL smart tv via WiFi and Wired network.
Follow the below instruction to connect internet on your TCL TV via Wifi and Wired Network.
How to connect internet on TCL TV via Wired Network?
You can use the RJ45 LAN port to connect your LAN cable to your TCL smart tv. An RJ45 connector port already given on your smart tv back panel.
You need to connect your ethernet cable to your router and also connect ethernet port on your TCL smart television,
Follow the below steps to pair internet on your smart tv via wired network configuration.
1. Take your TCL smart tv remote control and press on the Home Button to access the Homepage functionalities of your tv.
2. Select the Settings by using your tv remote control navigation key.
3. Select the Network Settings.
4. Network settings menu will appear on your tcl tv screen and select the Wired netwok option and switch ON Wired network button.
5. After that, your TCL tv will be shown available wired network and choose your network to connect internet.
How to connect internet on TCL smart television via WiFi or Wireless Network?
You can use the built-in wireless or external wireless USB adapter to browse the internet on your TCL smart tv. You need to follow the below steps to pair internet on your smart tv by using the available wireless network
1. Take your tv remote and press on the Home button to open the Homepage menu.
2. Select the Settings
3. Select the Network Settings option by using your remote tv control’s arrow key and press on OK button.
4. Network settings menu will be shown on your tv’s display. Select your WiFi option and switch on the WIFI button.
5. After that, your tv searching the available wifi network and choose your wifi name from available networks.
6. Enter your wireless network credentials to connect the wifi network on your TCL smart tv.
7. Now your TCL smart tv is connected to the internet. You can browse the internet on your TCL television to access the internet-based apps and other tv functionalities.