A graphic driver improves your system performance, readability and security. If you have already install graphic cards on your Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10. You can update your video graphics driver to improve the performance of your Windows 10 and mac operating systems.
If you don’t sure how do i update my video drivers or how to update graphics card windows 10 or windows 8 and other operating systems. Follow the below instructions for updating your graphic cards drive by using very simple and easy steps.
How can I update the graphics card drivers for my PC?
You can update your videos graphic cards driver by using the two methods.
1. Update graphic cards driver from Manufacture websites
2. Update graphic card manually
How to update graphic cards driver from Manufacture websites
You can update your GPU graphic card or Nvidia graphics card or AMD or Intel graphic cards from official website.
You can use the below links to download the graphics cards drivers with help of automatically detect your installed video cards on your pc and mac.
How to update graphic cards manually?
If you want to update your graphic cards on your windows 7, windows 8 and windows 10 operating system. Follow the below instructions or screenshots for updating.
1. Turn on your desktop or laptop.
2. Press on the Windows and R key at a time. A Run tab will be opened on your system’s left bottom corner.
3. You need to click on the search input box and type the ‘devmgmt.msc’ command and click on the OK button.
4. After that, a device manager window will be opened on your laptop or system display. Select the Display adapters option and click on it.
5. After that, a list of install graphic cards appear on your screen. Select your graphic cards option and press on right-click and choose the update driver software option.
For example, you are seeing below screenshots two available display adapters option such as AMD Radeon(TM) R5 M330 and Intel(R) HD Graphics 520. Right-click on the AMD option and update graphic software.
Follow above on-screen information and updating your driver software with the latest versions. It is helpful to improve your gaming performance as well as system performance.