Many users use the Hisense Smart tv for watching the movies, videos, and serials. Some of the users face some problems like adding apps to Hisense smart tv or download apps on Hisense smart tv. Keep Calm! follow the below instructions for resolving the above issues.
If you want to add the additional apps in your Hisense Smart TV. We take a tutorial on how to install apps on Hisense smart tv.
Follow the steps to add apps to Hisense Smart Tv
We take an example, how to add Stan app on Hisense Smart TV. You can easily use these steps for adding apps on your Smart Tv.
Stan app is available on Hisense Smart TV’s selected models. Please check your Hisense Smart TV model on Stan website.
How to install the Stan app on Hisense Smart TV
- Take your Hisense Remote, press on the home icon button.
- You can check the Stan app in the Premium apps section.
- If you don’t find in the Premium apps section. You can use the alternate options for adding apps on your Hisense smart tv.
- An alternative option, Open your Open TV Store
- After that, Click on the New or Movies & TV Series sections.
- Select the Stan app for launching
- Click on Login and enjoy watching!
Note: You can activate the Stan app from login to stan.com.au/activate and enter the 4 digit code for activating your app. If you use the Stan app first time on your Hisense Smart Tv then you can use the 30-days trial offer from Stan.
How to add apps to Hisense 32H5590F model tv
Follow the below steps for installing apps on your Hisense 32H5590F model and other related model features.
- Click on the Apps which shows on your Home Screen.
- Select the Get more apps option and select your app by using the navigation button which you want to install on your Hisense tv.
- After selecting the app, press on the Install Button for installing the app on your tv.
- Follow the instruction to complete app installation and launch it.