In this article, we will guide on how to close apps on iPhone 12. Many of the users might think that they exit the apps from iPhone 12. It has been closed from the iPhone 12. But, they may not be sure. If you exit the apps from your mobile phone, it will go into suspended states and run in the background.
If you are using or opening a large number of the applications on your iPhone 12 and not closed properly. It may slow down your iPhone 12 performance because of all apps running in the background.
If you are not sure how to close apps on your iPhone 12, follow the below instructions for closing apps on IPhone 12.
- First of all, you need to go to your iPhone 12’s home screen. You can go to the home screen by swiping up from the bottom of the iPhone’s screen in one motion.
- After that, you need to swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone 12 screen and keep in the middle.
- Now, you will see all the apps which open on your iPhone 12.
- You can swipe the apps left or right for closing apps.
- You can choose your specific app or multiple apps which you want to close on your mobile. You need to swipe up your app preview window to close it. After swipe up your app, it’s closed or shut down on your mobile.
- IF you want to return to the home screen of your iPhone 12. Just tap on the bottom or up of your screen to return to the home screen.