You can use the Bixby voice feature to perform the specific tasks on your Samsung smart tv. You can play your videos, accessing apps on Samsung smart tv by using the Bixby voice feature.
If you don’t know how to turn off Bixby on Samsung tv or want to turn off the Bixby voice feature for some time. You can follow the below-given instructions to turn off Bixby on Samsung tv.
How to turn off Bixby Voice on Samsung tv
1. Take your Samsung smart tv remote control and press on the microphone icon button.
2. After that, Explore Bixby page will appear on your Samsung smart tv display.
3. You need to click on the Settings icon which will be shown top right corner of your tv screen.
3. After selecting the Settings option, a Bixby Voice Settings menu will appear on your screen.
4. Language, Voice Response, Voice Wake-up, Sound feedback and privacy option will be shown on the left side of the Bixby Voice Settings Menu.
5. Select the Voice wake-up option.
6. After that, Select Off option on use your voice wakeup Bixby for turning off Bixby feature.
Note: Above instruction or steps may vary according to the Samsung tv models as well as countries. For more information’s, you can download the manual from the Samsung official website.