If you are a new Vizio Smart TV users and you are facing the bad picture or image quality on your Vizio smart television.
You don’t know how to check the screen resolution on Vizio Smart tv or how to change the picture quality on your Vizio Smart television. You can follow the below steps to display the best possible quality picture on your VIZIO TV.
How to check the picture resolution on Vizio Smart TV
Your Vizio smart tv allows showing the HD pictures. You will need to verify your receiving picture quality from your HD Broadcast.
Follow the steps to check the HD picture quality on your Vizio TV
- Take your Vizio Smart tv remote, press on the Info button.
- A resolution list shows on your Vizio TV’s screen.
- If the picture resolution is in HD Quality (720p, 1080i, 1080p, or 2160p). You can change or adjust your picture quality as per your interest.
- If your picture resolution is listed 480i or 480p. It is not an HD quality picture broadcast. You can’t optimize your picture quality.
- If you don’t get the HD picture quality from your broadcast then you can follow these following steps:
1. Verify your Vizio smart tv is connected to your Satellite or cable receiver or box with an HDMI Cable. HDMI cable helps to provide the best HD picture.
2. Make sure your channel subscription plan is HD.
3. Use Netflix, Blu-ray players. Amazon prime and other Vizio smart tv apps on your tv.
How to set the image resolution on your Vizio Smart TV
- Take your tv remote, press on the Menu Button.
- Select the Picture option by using the navigation arrow key and press on the Enter button.
- Select the tv resolution option by using the navigation arrow keys.
- After that, you can change your picture resolution as per your interest.