The Hulu app are stored temporary files and data on your device to enhance the performance of your devices. But, the cache data is corrupted sometimes and you start to face an issues to operating your Hulu app like Hulu keeps freezing and streaming issues.
You need to delete the cache files and courrpeted data time to time for enhancing your application stability.
If you don’t know why does hulu keep buffering or how to clear the Hulu cache data and files on your device. You can follow the below instructions to clear cache on Hulu.
How to clear Hulu cache files and data on Android Phone and Tablet?
If you getting the hulu loading problems or hulu app stuck buffering, then you can clear the hulu app cache data to resolve the problem.
- Take your Android Phone and tap on the Settings gear icon.
- Tap on the App option.
- Select your Hulu app and tap on it.
- Select the Storage option.
- After that, You need to Clear Cache and Clear Data option for deleting the stored Hulu app cache data from your Andorid smartphone and tablet.
How to delete Hulu Cache files from Android TV?
You are using the Hulu app on your android tv for watching your favourite TV shows and movies. But, sometimes your Hulu app keeps freezing or streaming buffering issues, then you can remove cache data from your Android smart tv to fix the problems of Hulu App.
Steps to clear cache on Android TV
- You need to open the Settings menu on your Android TV.
- Select the Applications options.
- Select the Hulu app.
- After that, You need to select the Clear Cache and Clear data to remove the cache of the app from your smart tv.
How to clear Hulu application cache from Fire TV and Fire tv Stick?
You are using the Hulu app on your Fire tv device and getting the Hulu keeps pausing and loading problems. You can follow the below-given steps to clear cache files and data of the Hulu application on your Fire Tv and Firestick to fix the issue.
- Open the Settings option on your Fire tv and stick.
- Select the Application and open it.
- Select the Manage installed Applications and open it.
- Select the Hulu app and open it.
- After that, select the clear cache and clear data option to delete the clear data from Fire tv.
How to clear cache memory files and data from Nintendo Switch?
Follow the below steps to delete Hulu cache data from the Nintendo Switch Device.
- You need to select the System Settings from the Home menu on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select the Data Managment option.
- Select the Manage Save data option and open it.
- Now, you need to select the Delete Save Data option.
- Select your Hulu app and confirm it for deleting the save data from the application.
How to delete Hulu cache data from PlayStation 3 (PS3)?
You can delete and clear the cache memory from you PS3 game console. You need to follow below instructions to clear Hulu Cache Data.
- Game Tab from the XMB.
- Select the Hulu app from Game Data Utility.
- After that, you need to press on the Triangle icon button,
- Selete the Delete and confim it for deleting the cache files.
How to remove cache data from PlayStation 4 (PS4)?
Steps to remove Hulu cache from PS4
- Open the Settings Menu.
- You need to select the Storage Option.
- Select the System Storage option.
- Select the Saved Data.
- Select the Hulu app icon and press on the Option.
- Select the Delete option and confim it.
How to clear Hulu Cache Data on Xbox 360?
If you are using the Hulu application on your Xbox 360 console. You can follow the below steps to clear the cache store data from Xbox 360.
- You need to press the Guide Button.
- Select the Settings option and open it.
- Select the System Settings
- Select the Storage option and open the storage menu.
- Select the Memory Unit option.
- Select the Games and Apps option.
- Select the Hulu app icon under the Games and Apps menu.
- Select the Delete and Confirm to select Yes.
How to clear Cache Data and Files of the Hulu on Xbox One?
- Select the My Games and Apps option from the Xbox home menu.
- Select the App option.
- Select the Hulu.
- You need to press the menu button on your Xbox one controller to open the More option.
- Select the Manage App.
- Now, you can clear the Save Data.
How to delete the Hulu Cache files on Apple TV?
If you want to clear cache data from Apple tv, then you need to uninstall and reinstall the Hulu app for clearing cache.
How to clear Cache from Computer Browser?
You can clear the cache from your browser. The steps of clearing cache data may be different on your browser versions and their type.