Netflix comes with the Hisense smart tv or stream media players. You can watch your favorite Netflix shows, videos, and movies on your Hisense smart tv. You can follow the below steps to set up Netflix on your Hisense smart tv.
How to Set up Netflix on Hisense TV via the Hicast@ button?
The Hicast@ button will be given on your Hisense tv remote control. You can follow the below steps to connect your Netflix to Hisense smart tv.
1. Take your Hisense smart tv remote control and press the Hicast@ button.
2. After that, select the Netflix app icon.
3. Now, you need to select the Member sing in option in the Netflix app and open it.
4. Enter your Netflix account credential if you are an existing member. If you are not a member of Netflix, then you need to take the membership from Netflix.
5. Select the Continue button and enjoy.
Note: If you want to log out the Netflix on your Hisense tv, then you can select the Sign Out option.
How to set up the Netflix account on Hisense tv via the All Apps button?
1. Take your Hisense tv remote and press on the All Apps button,
2. Select the Netflix app.
3. Select the Member Sign-in option.
4. Enter your Netflix Account Credentials.
5. Select the Continue button to log in to the Netflix account.
How to use Netflix on Hisense Roku TV?
You can follow the below instructions to set up and use the Netflix app on your Hisense Roku tv.
Steps to set up Netflix on Hisense Roku TV:
1. Select Netflix on your Hisense Roku tv’s home screen.
2. Select the Sign-in option. If you didn’t get the Sign in option on your Hisense Roku tv, then select the Yes option on Are you a member of Netflix?
3. Enter your Netflix email address and press the Next button.
4. Enter your Netflix account password and press the Sign in button for signing in Netflix app.
5. Select the Start and enjoy.