You are the getting any problems to sync a wii remote with your will console. In this tutorial, you will learn how to sync a will remote and connect with the will console by using the standard mode.
How to connect a new Wii remote to Wii console?
You can follow these instructions to wii controller synchronize and connect it.
- Firstly, You need to power on your Wii console by pressing the power button on the panel.
- After that, you need to open the SD Card Slot cover that is given your Wii console front. If you have the wii mini console, then SYNC button will be given left to the battery. The wiii mini sync button color is dark red.
- Now, you need to remove the battery cover on the will remote’s back side for wii controller syncing.
Some of the wii models include a hole in the cover of battery. You need to use a pin to push the Sync button.
- After that, you need to press and release the Sync button on your wii remote control. After pressing the wii sync button, a LED light will blink on your wii remote control. Now, you need to quickly press and release the RED Sync button on your wii console.
- If your will remote’s LED light stops blinking, it means the wii controller syncing is completed. If the LED blinking is not stopped, then you need to follow the previous steps to connect your wii remote to will console.