SmartThings apps works with Amazon Alexa, Eco Dot, Amazon Echo & Amazon Tap Smart Speakers. You can use the Amazon Alexa app to control light bulb, On/OFF dimmer switches, locks and many more.
If you want to set up Alexa app to Smartthings hub. But you don’t know how to connect alexa to SmartThings, then you need to follow the below steps to connect alexa to smartthings hub.
How to connect Amazon Alexa to SmartThings
- Take your mobile device and open the Amazon Alexa App.
- After that, you need to tap on Devices option which show the in botton right’s home icon). You need to select Your Smart Home Skills by using scroll.
- After that, you need to enable Your Smart Home Skills.
- After that, you need to select SmartThings and select Enable to Use.
- After that, your need to log in your Smartthings account and choose SmartThings location from Menu and click on Authorize option.
- After Authorized, a message will appear on your screen “Alexa has been successfully linked with SmartThings.”