Superfetch feature is available in Windows 10, 8 and 7. Superfetch feature also called Prefetch. Superfetch feature is helpful to cache data of your usable application windows 10, 8 and 7. It is very helpful for the performance of your certain applications.
If you want to enable or disable Superfetch in window 7, 8 and Windows 10. You are not sure how to disable Superfetch in Windows. Follow the below instructions for disabling Superfetch.
How to disable Superfetch from Service
Follow the below steps to turn off Superfetch in windows 10.
1. Press on the Window key and R key at a time. A dialogue box will appear on the left bottom side on your computer or laptop screen.
2. After that, you need to type services.msc in Run dialogue box input area and press on the Enter button or click on OK button.
3. After that, the Service window box will appear on your display. Scroll down and select Superfetch.
4. After Selecting Superfetch, the left side of the window box, Stop and Restart service option will appear.
5. If you want to disable Superfetch, then Select Stop option. You can also restart Superfetch feature for clicking the Restart option.