Google chrome incognito mode provides the private browsing feature. If incognito mode enables on your chrome browser on the window, Linux and mac, then web browsing history will not store in your chrome web browser. Other people will not see your activities, but downloads and bookmarks will appear.
If you want to block incognito mode chrome, but don’t sure how do I turn off incognito mode on chrome. Follow the below instructions and snapshots (screenshots) to remove incognito mode on Google Chrome.
How to disable incognito mode on chrome
1. Open your computer and press on the Window and R key at a time.
2. After that, a Run window dialog box will appear on your laptop’s display. Type the “regedit” Run box’s input area and press on the Enter Button or Click on the Ok button.
3. Now Registry Editor dialog box will appear on your screen. Press on the Yes button for opening Registry Editor window.
4. Now, You need to select the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE option which will appear on the left side of Registry Editor Window.
5. After that, Expend the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE option and select the SOFTWARE.
6. After that, select the Policies option.
7. After that, Select Google option.
8. After that, select the Chrome option and press the Right-click on Chrome and select New and select DWORD 32-bit value option.
9. After that, a file will be created, give the value name “IncognitoModeAvailability“.
10. After that, double click on “IncognitoModeAvailability“ file and an Edit DOWORD 32 bit dialog box will appear on your screen.
11. Now, you need to set the Value 1 to disable incognito mode in Google Chrome browser.
12. You need to restart your computer or laptop and open your Google Chrome browser and check Incognito mode is removed or not.
How to turn off Incognito Mode on MAC
If you are a user of Mac system, then you need to follow the below steps for disabling incognito mode on chrome in MAC.
1. First, From finder and select the Go and select the Utilities.
2. After that, open the Terminal application on the Mac system.
3. After that, you need to type ” defaults write com.google.chrome IncognitoModeAvailability -integer 1 ” text and press on the Enter button on your system.
4. After that, you need to restart your MAC system and check the Incognito mode on your chrome browser. It will not be shown.