Now, Disney plus app available on LG smart TVs above WebOS 3.0 versions. You can watch all Disney plus classic shows, Star Wars Sagas, Marvel epics and all entertainment shows & cartoons.
If you want to watch disney+ shows and movies on your LG smart tv. But, you don’t sure how to get Disney plus on LG smart tv. You can follow the steps for how to add Disney plus app on your LG tv and add disney+ app on your favourite list of apps.
How to add Disney plus to LG smart tv
- First of all, turn your LG smart television.
- After that, connect your LG TV to internet via a wireless or wired network.
- Now, take your LG tv remote and press on the Home menu.
- After that, select the LG content store and open it.
- Go to the search box and type the Disney Plus on LG Content Store for finding the Disney + app in the app store.
- After that, Disney+ app will show on your tv’s screen. Select the Disney plus app and install it.
- After installing the app, you can launch your Disney + app on your LG smart tv.
- After launching the app, you need to log in-app with your Disney plus account credential. If you don’t have log in credential, then sign up with a new account in Disney plus app.
- After login, you can watch any movies available on the app. Select your movies or shows and start streaming.
Note: Disney plus app maybe not working on an older version of LG smart tv models. You can use an alternate option like Roku, Amazon Firesticks and other streaming devices for watching Disney app’s shows, cartoons, movies and videos.