Siri is a voice command intelligent assistant. Siri comes built-in with your smartphones, iPhone and iPads. You can operate your mobile devices such as iPhone and iPads by speaking Siri voice commands.
Siri is available on the iPad Pro, 3rd generation or later iPads, iPhone 4s and later version of iPhone, iPad Air and later version, iPad mini and 5th generation of the iPod touch devices.
The internet is required to use the Siri voice commands to operate your iPhone and iPads. You need to speak your voice commands and after that, you will receive an audible confirmation from Siri related to your commands.
If you don’t sure how to turn or get Siri on iPhone 6, 7, 11, 12 Pro or how to you download siri or do iPhone 6 have Siri or where is Siri on iPhone 7, 11, 12 pro or later. You need to follow below- given instructions step by steps to set up or access Siri on iPhone 7 or iPads.
How to set up Siri on iPhone and iPads?
1. You need to connect to the internet with your iPhone and iPad.
2. Open the Settings on your iPhone.
3. Select the Siri & Search option by using the Scroll down on your mobile screen.
4. Under the Siri & Search option, you need to enable the Listen for “Hey Siri” toggle button.
5. You need to press the Enable Siri button for turning on the Siri on your iPhone.
6. After that, Siri will ask you for training in voice command. You need to set up “Hey Siri” recognize your voice when you say “Hey Siri” on your mobile device. Tap on the Continue button to complete the training voice process.
7. Say “Hey Siri” on your iPhone device.
8. After that, you will see the checkmark on your mobile screen.
9. After that, you need to follow the given instruction to complete the process to enable the Siri on iPhone or iPad.
How to Enable Siri Voice Command on your iPhone or iPad?
1. Open the Settings menu on your device.
2. Select the Siri and Search option under the Settings menu.
3 You need to enable the toggle button of Listen for “Hey Siri” and Press Home For Siri to turn on the Siri on iPhone or iPad.
4. Tap on the Enable Siri button to enable siri on iPhone.
How to change Siri’s Language on iPhone or iPad?
1. You need to open the Settings on your iPhone device.
2. Open the Siri and Search option.
3. Tap on the Language option that appears under the Siri & Search menu. After that, you can select your preferred language which you want to select to operate your iPhone by using Siri voice commands.
How to use Siri from iPhone Lockscreen?
You can access Siri to enable the Lock Screen button on your iPhone device. You need to change the Settings to access Siri on your iPhone. Follow the below instructions to turn on Lockscreen access on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Firstly, you need to launch the Settings menu by a tap on the Settings icon on your device.
2. You need to open the Siri & Search menu.
3. You need to turn on the toggle button of Allow Siri When Locked option to access the Siri when your device locked.
How to change the Siri’s Voice on iPhone or iPad?
You can select the male or female Siri’s voice by changing the settings. Follow the below given instructions to change Siri’s voice on iPhone.
1. Open Settings menu on your device.
2. Open the Siri & Search option.
3. Tap on the Siri Voice option under the Siri & Search option to change your prefer voice on iPad or iPhone.