Close captioning comes inbuilt feature on your Samsung Smart TV. The closed captioning is a well-written text or subtitle on your tv’s screen which followed your favorite tv shows audio.
If your closed captioning or subtitles show on your Samsung TV’s screen. You don’t want to see the text or subtitle on your tv’s display. But you don’t know how to turn off closed captioning on Samsung tv or how to turn off subtitles on Samsung tv.
If your Samsung smart tv closed caption won’t turn off, then you can follow the below steps for turning off closed captioning on Samsung smart tv.
How to turn off subtitles on Samsung TV
Follow the steps to turn off closed captioning or subtitles on your Samsung TV.
- Take your Samsung TV Remote and press on the Menu button.
- Select the System option and press on the Enter Button on your remote.
- Select the Caption option by using your tv’s remote navigation arrow keys and press on the Enter Button on your remote.
- After that, Select the OFF option and press on the Enter button.
- Now, your closed captioning is turned off.
- After that, press the Menu button on your tv remote for exiting the menu box.
- Now, you can enjoy your favorite shows without any subtitles.