If you want to disable or exit the demo mode on sony smart tv. You can follow the below instruction or steps to turn off the demo mode on your sony andriod tv or other sony tv models.
How to Turn Off Demo Mode on Sony Android TV
- Take your sony android tv remote control and press on the home button.
- After that, goto Settings icon and select it.
- After that, goto Retail mode settings option which is showing under System Preferences Category and select it.
- Under the Retail mode settings, Demo mode & picture reset mode will show. You need to set both modes to OFF.
How to take off the demo mode on other sony smart tv models
- Take your sony tv’s remote control and press on the OK button.
- After that, goto the Settings icon which will show on your screen’s top right corner.
- After that, you need to select the System Settings. If Preferences option are showing on your sony smart tv, then you can select direct demo mode for off.
- After that, select the Gerneral Set-up option.
- After that, select the Shop Front Display Setting option.
- Now, You can set your sony tv demo mode and picture reset mode to OFF.