If you are an user of Element smart tv. You want to control your element tv by using the universal remote. You need to read this article carefully and follow the steps to program a universal remote control for Element TVs by using the 3, 4 and 5 digit universal remote codes.
Remote Codes For Element TV
Use Cox Universal remote codes
If you have cox universal remote. You want to use cox universal remote as a universal remote for Element tv. Use the below remote codes
1687, 1886, 2183
Use verizon universal remote codes
Use below verizon remote codes for Element TV
Use comcast Xfinity remote codes for Element TV
Use the below comcast xfinity remote codes for Element Smart tv
11886, 13559,12183 11687, 11864, 12964, 12260, 13907 and 10178
Use RCA 3 in 1 Universal Remote code for Element TV
If you have RCA 3in1 universal remote, then you can use the below rca 3 in 1 remote codes for Element TV
13559, 11687, 11886, 12964, 12183
3 Digit Element TV Remote Codes
043, 048, 005, 046, 153, 154, 231, 076, 096, 155. 004, 051, 127, 151, 028
How to program universal remote for Element TV
You need to check your Element tv’s plug to all the devices. You need to first check your universal remote batteries are working properly or not. If all are working properly, then you can go for the programming your universal remote control for Element tv.
If you don’t know how to program a universal remote control for element tv, then you can follow the below steps to program remote to element tv.
- First of all, take your universal remote. Press on the SETUP button and hold the button until remote’s red light is blinking on. Your Remote’s red light maybe remain on.
Note: Remote’s Red Light maybe on your remote top corner or nearby power on/off button.
- After that, you need to select your device type which you want to control by universal remote. Press the device button and hold the button until red light blink on.
Note: If you specific device button is not available on your universal remote, then you can press any device button for universal remote setup.
- After that, you need to enter the element remote codes which is given above. After entering element universal remote codes, red light is turn off.
- After that, you need to test your universal remote is working properly or not. You need to point your universal remote to element tv and press power on/off button. If your element smart TV’s power on, then it is working fine. If your remote is not working, then you need to operate above all steps again for programming your universal TV remote for Element TV.
- If you want to use the same universal remotes, then you need to repeat all steps and entering your device remote codes during the process.