If you want to clear cache and cookies on your Samsung Smart TV. But, you don’t know how to clear cache on Samsung smart TV or how to delete cookies on Samsung Smart TV.
All types of Samsung smart tv’s clear cache and cookies steps are similar, but the images may be different showing on your Samsung TV’s screen. You can only clear the cookies, caches and image data from your Samsung TV. Bookmarking and history don’t affected or can’t clear.
Verify your Samsung Smart TV Modes
Verify your Samsung Smart TV mode is in HDMI mode or TV mode before starting to try your TV’s Settings.
Follow the steps for clearing the cookies and cache memory on Samsung TV
If your Samsung smart tv memory full, then you need to follow the steps to according your Samsung Smart TV models.
Samsung TV Model – MU/M/NU/Q/The Frame Model TVs (2017 – Current)
- Take your Samsung smart tv remote and press on the Home icon button and select the Broadcasting option.
- There are showing the 5 option. Select the Expert Settings option.
- After that, select the HbbTV Setting option which is showing on your Samsung TV’s screen.
- After that, select the Delete Browsing Data option.
- A dialog box open your Tv’s screen, select the delete button for clearing cookies on your tv.
Samsung Smart TV Model – K/KU/KS Model TVs (2016)
Follow above steps to clear cache memory and cookies on Samsung Smart TVs.
Samsung Smart TV Model- J/JU/JS Model TVs (2015)
- Open your web browser app on your Samsung TV.
- Select the Menu which is showing on top right corner of your TV’s screen.
- After that, Select the Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security option.
- Find out the Delete Browsing Data option on Privacy & Security page and select it.
- Click on the Yes Button for deleting the cookies and cache memory on Samsung TV.