Facebook is most popular social media site all around the world. If you want to access Facebook on your Vizio smart TV, but you don’t know how to access Facebook on Vizio smart TV or facebook app not working.
You need a Facebook account and follow the below steps to access Facebook on the Vizio Blue-Ray and Vizio Smart TV.
How do I access Facebook on Vizio Smart TV
Follow the below steps for how to get facebook on smart tv.
- Create an account on Facebook.
- After that, Power on your Vizio tv.
- After that, take your Vizio smart tv remote and pressing on the VIA Button for accessing Facebook App. It is showing in the widget bar.
- If facebook app is not showing in widget bar, then you need to add apps on Vizio smart tv by accessing the Yahoo connect tv store.
- Select your Facebook app and enter the credentials like username, passwords. (Note: connect your Vizio smart tv to wifi or wired network before accessing the app)/
- If many people are using the same facebook profile on Vizio tv, then you need to logout the application.
How do I access facebook app on Blu-rays
Using the below steps for accessing the facebook app on Blu-rays:
- The Facebook app is located inside the VUDU app on the Blu-Rays players. It is showing on the Blu-rays player’s main menu’s screen.
- After that, select the VUDU apps and select the Facebook app.
- After that, enter your Facebook credentials like username and passwords.