If you want to share the screen of your smartphone and tablets such as iPhone, iPad and Android on your Phillips smart tv. You can use the WiFi Miracast and Wifi Smart Screen option to share screen and watch your photos, videos and your favourite show on your Phillips tv.
If you don’t sure how to connect iPhone to Philips Smart TV or how to cast your iPhone or mobile device screen on your Phillips smart tv. Follow the below instructions to cast your smartphone screen.
How to cast iPhone mobile screen with Miracast
You can enable the miracast feature to watch your mobile phone, tablet or computer’s videos, photos on your Phillips smart tv. You can use the below steps to enable the Miracast feature.
1. Take your Phillips smart tv remote control and press on the Settings icon button.
2. After that, Select the All Settings option and press the OK button on your Remote Control.
3. Select the Wireless and Networks option and press on the Right arrow key on your remote control for entering the Wireless and Networks menu.
4. Select the Wifi or Wired.
5. Select the WiFi Miracast option and press on the Ok button on your remote.
6. If you want to enable the WiFi Miracast feature, select the ON and Press on the OK button.
7. If you want to repeat or check all steps, then you can use the left arrow key to go back and close the menu.
Note: If you are facing problem in enable/disable WiFi Miracast or connect iPhone to Philips Smart TV. You can use the Help feature to resolve the problems. Take your remote control and press on the Red Color horizontal line button for opening the Help Menu. Search the Miracast.