If you don’t know how to connect galaxy S6 to TV. You can follow this guide for connecting galaxy s6 to TV by using HDMI & wireless connection.
You can use one of the method (hard wired or wireless) to connect Samsung galaxy S6 to tv for playing videos, movies and shows to your HDTV or smart TV.
How to connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to TV using wireless connection
Follow the below 3 steps for connecting your Samsung Smartphone to your Samsung smart TV.
- You need to buy Samsung Allshare Hub. If you have already, then use the HDMI cable for connecting your Samsung Allshare Hub to your smart tv.
- After that, Take your Galaxy S6 and connect your smartphone and Allshare Hub with same WiFi network.
- After that, Go to Access settings and choose the screen mirroring option.
Note: If you are using the Samsung smart tv, then no need to buy AllShare hub.
How to connect Galaxy S6 to tv by using a wired connection
Follow the below easy steps to connect your S6 smartphone to your smart tv by using a wired connection.
- Buy MHL adapter or any other adapter, but it should be compatible with your Galaxy S6 smartphone.
- After that, take your smartphone and connect to adapter.
- You need to plug your adapter to power outlet.
- After that, you need to connect your smart tv to adapter by using the HDMI cable. Plug HDMI cable in HDMI port of your television.
- After that, take your tv remote and set on display video from HDMI Port. If process completed, then you can mirror your galaxy smartphone to your tv.