Kodi is the most popular media center all around the world. If you want to upgrade the Kodi on your Amazon Firestick, then you need to remove or uninstall or delete from firestick and reinstall it again.
If you don’t know how to delete Kodi from Firestick or how to uninstall Kodi on firestick, then you can follow the below steps to remove Kodi from firestick.
How to uninstall Kodi from firestick
If you want to remove the Kodi from firesticks, then you need to remove addons from your Firesticks before uninstalling Kodi on firestick.
If you don’t want to remove add-ons then you can follow the below steps.
- The plug your Amazon Fire TV to your HD TV.
- Take your remote and Select the Setting option.
- After that, select the Applications and manage installed apps by using the navigation arrow keys.
- Find out Kodi app from a list of the applications which installed on your Amazon Firesticks.
- Select the Kodi app and also select the Uninstall button for removing Kodi from Firestick.
- After that, follow all the next steps which show on your Tv’s screen.
- Wait some time until uninstall Kodi from Firestick process is completed.
Uninstall Kodii on firestick by using Apps2Fire or adbFire
- Take your Firestick remote and go to the Settings menu for getting IP address of your firestick.
- After that open adbFire or App2fire.
- A window opens on your screen and types your Firestick’s IP address on it.
- After that, you can select the Fire Tv Sticks option.
- Select the Uninstall APK option.
- Select your Kodi App from the available apps list of installed apps on your Amazon Firestick.
- Follow all the next steps to complete the necessary process.